The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- We Finally Did It! We Conquered Cape York! - Letter Back Home
- Oh My God, Face First Down The Wild Tully River With Rapid Boarders River Boarding Tour!
- New Indian Boy Arrives In Great Barrier Reef Town | Cairns Tropical North Queensland
- An Indian Boy’s Visit To A Village In The City Of Cairns Queensland Australia
- 60% Of The Great Barrier Reef Will Be Gone Over The Next 30 Years!
- It's Gonna Be Awesome!
- What’s More Thrilling Than White Water Rafting In Tropical North Queensland? White Water River Boarding... Try It!
- Come And Take A Virtual Dive With Us At Agincourt Reef On Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Great Barrier Reef Tour With Passions Of Paradise - Certainly A Day To Remember…
- Things To Do Things To See for Families on Holiday In Cairns
- Recent Comments
- No comments