The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- A Day of Adventure with Behana Days
- Rainforests - Native Animals - Kuranda in a Day
- A Half Day Spent on Beautiful Green Island – Great Barrier Reef Australia
- A Charming Day on the Reef with Ocean Spirit Cruises
- Fly Out, Cruise Back! Our Experience with GBR Helicopters and Reef Magic!
- 40 Minutes of Breathtaking Views - Helicopter Flight over the Great Barrier Reef
- Our Experience: Discovery Tours Rainforest & Waterfalls Tour
- Billy Tea Safaris - The Daintree and the Four Cs
- In Cairns for Christmas? Book Your Tours Now Before They Sell Out!
- Can You Imagine Yourself Camping On The Great Barrier Reef Under The Stars?
- Recent Comments
- No comments