The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Give The Gift Of A Lifetime Experience This Christmas In Cairns
- Crocodiles, Cassowaries, Elton John and Homer Simpson - all hidden in the World’s Oldest Rainforest
- An Aboriginal Cultural Night Full of Fun, Fire and Dance at Tjapukai
- Great Barrier Reef Tour an Underwater wonderland with barracudas and sharks
- A Night of 4WD Bush Bashing and Camp Fires under the Stars in Cairns!
- Great Barrier Reef Tour – 2 in One Great Adventure At Great Value!
- This is one bad Fishy...! Feel the high speed burn!
- An Unforgettable Day in the Village of Kuranda
- The sheer beauty of a natural wonder of the world!
- Sailing and Escaping - Ocean Free Great Barrier Reef
- Recent Comments
- No comments