The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Recent Posts
- Canecutter’s Great Barrier Reef Marathon - Sunday NOV 9th 2014 - Port Douglas
- Hot Air Ballooning Cairns
- The Fun Never Ends around the Cairns Amateurs Carnival!
- Almost Humpback Whale Time in Cairns!
- Becoming a Certified Scuba Diver on the Great Barrier Reef
- Business Development Executive
- For The First Time Scuba Diver on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cairns Tour Talk Today - Sunlover Reef Cruises
- Mother's Day Ideas
- Synergy Sail and Snorkel Great Barrier Reef – personalised beyond compare!
- Recent Comments
- No comments