The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Tick the Great Barrier Reef off your bucket list!
- Feel the Magic These School Holidays with Reef Magic Cruises Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
- Tours with multi speaking languages daily
- Am I crazy because I really really love my job with The Tour Specialists?
- 40,000 year old dancing - Tjapukai
- No Tea Bagging Of Scuba Divers Here On The Great Barrier Reef
- The cheapest Hot Air Ballooning in Australia
- It’s new and it’s Awesome - Three New Boat Cruises From Cairns Queensland Australia
- What To Do Over Easter?
- Quicksilver- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Recent Comments
- No comments