The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Recent Posts
- OMG... What Will I Buy Him For Christmas?
- Win A Holiday In Port Douglas – Fly In a Helicopter – Zip Line Thru The Rainforest – Snorkel The Great Barrier Reef
- Free Wheeling From Cairns To... Well Anywhere You Want To Go To In Australia!
- What To Do When Holidaying in Port Douglas With Children?
- Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest in one day with Big Cat Cruises
- Babysitting on the Great Barrier Reef!
- A magical and colourful Christmas on the Great Barrier Reef!
- The Ultimate Barrier Reef Cruise - On Sale - From $970 !!
- Sex on the Reef 2014
- Magic at Michaelmas Cay, Great Barrier Reef
- Recent Comments
- No comments