The Tour Specialists Tour News
ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests swimming with a Whaleshark Friday 5th Nov 2010
Posted on November 9, 2010 by Christina
ARISTOCAT guests were swimming with a new friend on November 5th…..a 5 to 6 m whale shark.
Below is an image of the Whale Shark as it was seen by ARISTOCAT Port Douglas guests as they snorkelled on the Outer Great Barrier Reef today offshore Port Douglas.
It was a sheer joy wildlife experience for ARISTOCAT skipper Scott Nelson and our guests and crew….a very rare experience to swim with a whale shark on the East Coast .
The photo was taken by ARISTOCAT photographer Brice Bastier .
For more about this tour, Please Visit The Tour Specialists
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Fly Out, Cruise Back! Our Experience with GBR Helicopters and Reef Magic!
- 40 Minutes of Breathtaking Views - Helicopter Flight over the Great Barrier Reef
- Our Experience: Discovery Tours Rainforest & Waterfalls Tour
- Billy Tea Safaris - The Daintree and the Four Cs
- In Cairns for Christmas? Book Your Tours Now Before They Sell Out!
- Can You Imagine Yourself Camping On The Great Barrier Reef Under The Stars?
- School Holiday Tour Ideas to Keep the Kids Happy
- We Finally Did It! We Conquered Cape York! - Letter Back Home
- Oh My God, Face First Down The Wild Tully River With Rapid Boarders River Boarding Tour!
- New Indian Boy Arrives In Great Barrier Reef Town | Cairns Tropical North Queensland
- Recent Comments
- No comments