The Tour Specialists Tour News
Whales Whales Whales!!
Posted on August 20, 2008 by admin
Whales Whales Whales
Check out these amazing pictures that have been taken onboard Poseidon Outer Barrier Reef Tours. Poseidon travel out daily from Port Douglas to the pristine Agincourt Ribbon Reef. Poseidon has been awarded one of the few permits to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales. They are regularly encountered from May to September and there larger cousins the humpback as seen in these pictures appear from July to September and are increasing in numbers.
Poseidon Booking and Information
WE GUARANTEE TO
MATCH THE LOWEST RATES!
- Subscribe to our Blog
- Recent Posts
- Scenery & Tastes of the Atherton Tablelands … A Foodies Delight! But not just for Foodies!
- Combine & Save! Cairns Hot Air Balloon & Kuranda Experience Package
- Kuranda Train, Skyrail, Rainforest and Butterfly Sanctuary all in a day!
- Sun, No Sun, Showers and a Whole Lot of Colours…The Under Water World Put on a Show!
- Paddle and Snorkel Around a Movie Star's Haven!
- A Day of Adventure with Behana Days
- Rainforests - Native Animals - Kuranda in a Day
- A Half Day Spent on Beautiful Green Island – Great Barrier Reef Australia
- A Charming Day on the Reef with Ocean Spirit Cruises
- Fly Out, Cruise Back! Our Experience with GBR Helicopters and Reef Magic!
- Recent Comments
- No comments